Monday, January 28, 2008

Le Hot Tomato: Live On Etsy!

Hey There Guys and Gals!

This is the day I know you've all been waiting for with bated breath.

The Le Hot Tomato shop is finally up and operational on www.etsy.com.
You can visit it using the handy etsy mini to the right side of the blog here.

I am proud to say the first sale was made within the first 10 minutes after the shop opened! How's that for a nice welcome into the online selling community!

So, go check it out and I hope you like it!

Also, obviously I'm new to this so if anyone has any suggestions at all please feel free to let me know.

I have had so much fun getting this up and running, but I would be such a naughty little liar if I claimed to have done it by myself. So, I'd like to thank the following amazing souls for lending a creative and supportive hand...

My deepest thanks go out to Jen, Chad, and Saylor for modeling. Joe for lighting the photo shoot and helping me retain my sanity. My family for listening when I was stressed out and complaining. Last and mostly, Jesse for everything you've done. This entire project would not look anywhere near this good if I had not had you to lean on. You pretty much rock.

So that's all from this end for now. I should be updating the shop soon with some new pieces, so anyone who wants to model just let me know and I'll let you know when we're shooting!

Enjoy the links below!

Le Hot Tomato Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5458079

Le Hot Tomato Webpage: http://www.lehottomato.com/ (Currently Under Construction)

No comments: