Friday, April 4, 2008

Yes... I'll admit it.

That's right. I am a design snob. I know this about myself, and I'm pretty much ok with it. So what if I like to be surrounded by beautiful things? But at what point is this taken too far.


Well, I first started to realize I had a serious problem when I found myself purchasing food strictly based on the packaging. Frankly, most of the time it's still really good food, but at the same time I have to ask myself, "Who does that?"

Now here are some examples of fairly similar products. Which do you think I would choose?




OR



And here again...

OR




You can bet I would choose option b 9 times out of 10. Now granted these things are also pretty tasty, but I'm not entirely sure that's why I was attracted to them in the first place. It honestly was because they were more pleasing to the eye. I am confusing which of my 5 senses goes with which part of my life? Possibly. Am I admittedly a bit silly and frivolous. Without a doubt.



P.S. If you can find San Pellegrino sodas anywhere I really do reccomend them. They are tasty and all natural and very light and springy. :)

No comments: